I woke up this morning to the most delicious smell, wafting in from our kitchen. When I got there, my boyfriend was putting the finishing touches on what looked like a wonderfully yummy breakfast sandwich. I barely had to ask before he gladly volunteered to make a second sandwich for me.
Even better is the fact that this little breakfast sandwich is packed with lots of nutritious goodies, particularly if you like protein :) Check it out below.
- Light Mayonnaise
- Rye-Pumpernickel Swirl Bread
- Low-Sodium Deli Turkey
- 2 Eggs (made overeasy)
- Light butter (used sparingly)
- Hot Sauce
- Lightly toast the bread.
- Cook 2 eggs overeasy. Add a little hot sauce to the eggs while they are cooking (optional).
- Remove bread from toaster and lightly coat with mayonnaise.
- Top bread with eggs and turkey.
Click on any of the pictures below to view it in a larger size.