I came across this recipe while surfing through Pinterest and was immediately drawn to it. Not only did it look delicious, but it was so ridiculously easy to make that I figured it would be the perfect meal to experiment with as I continue the slow progression towards strengthening my “cooking muscles”. Take a look and give it a try!
- (1 tbsp) EVOO*
- (2 cups) Fully Cooked, Cubed Ham
- (1) medium onion (appx. 1/2 cup)
- (1 can) (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell’s® 98% Fat Free Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- (2 cups) Shredded Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- (5 cups) Extra Wide Egg Noodles, cooked and drained**
- Heat the oil in a 4-quart saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the ham and onion and cook until the onion is tender.
- Stir the soup in the saucepan and heat to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low. Add the cheese and stir until the cheese is melted.
- Add the noodles and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
[original recipe via]