In honor of Good Friday and the Easter weekend, I decided to throw together a clean-eating dish with my favorite fish: Salmon.
This is yet another super easy, super delicious meal that you can throw together in a mere matter of minutes- which is a great thing for those of us who don’t like to spend a ton of time slaving over a stove.
- 1 salmon fillet, fully cooked
- 1/2 cup fresh kale, chopped into small pieces
- 1 cup fresh bok choy; chopped into small pieces with the white part separated
- 2 sprigs green onions, finely chopped
- 4-5 grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- turmeric, salt-free seasoning, crushed red pepper (seasoned to taste)*
*You can choose to include more or less seasonings.
- Prepare your salmon according to your preferences, and set it aside. **Because I’m not a huge fan of ‘cooking’, I bought pre-seasoned, frozen salmon and popped it in the microwave for 3.5 minutes.
- Cover the bottom of a medium sauce pan with EVOO, and set over medium-low heat.
- Toss in the green onion and the white part of the bok choy (because the white part requires slightly longer cooking time). Cook for roughly 3 minutes.
- Toss in kale and seasonings, and add a little water. Mix contents thoroughly until the kale and bok choy appear bright green in color.
- Throw in sliced tomatoes and stir for another 30 seconds before removing from heat.
- Using salad tongs, place mixed greens on a plate, and top with salmon.